วันอาทิตย์ที่ 30 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Car Seat Bestsellers in Baby



The most popular items in Baby.
Graco Nautilus 3-in 1 Car Seat

Super Saver Shipping

The Safest Car Seat In The World For Babies!!! Convertible Car seat

http://astore.amazon.com/convertible-carseat-20

Product Description

  • Graco, an industry leader in juvenile products, knows that your child's safety is of the utmost importance to you. Graco designs its products with your child's safety in mind, while at the same time ensuring that you get optimum value for your money. In both regards, the new Nautilus 3-in-1 MultiUse Car Seat fits the bill perfectly. The Graco Bravo Nautilus 3-in-1 car seat is designed for both versatility and safety, offering right-size comfort and protection as your child grows. Nautilus is a harness seat, a high-back booster and a backless booster. Because it adapts as your child grows, from age 1 to age 10, you can buy one Nautilus instead of a toddler seat, booster seat and backless booster. That's one seat instead of three--a fantastic investment that doesn't compromise on safety. Nautilus is the last car seat you'll ever need to buy! You get three products for the price of one!
    function registerNamespace(ns)

Product Features

3-in-1 multi-mode Car Seat for longer use 20 pounds to 100 pounds
Extended 5-point harness for children 20-65lbs.
Converts to High-back belt positioning booster for child 30 pounds to 100 pounds
Converts to backless booster for child 40 pounds to 100 pounds
Steel reinforced frame for durability

From the ManufacturerThe Graco Nautilus Convertible Car Seat is a 3-in-1 multi- mode car seat for children 20 pounds to 100 pounds. This is the last convertible car seat you will need to buy for your child. The Nautilus is ideal for your children from one to ten years old. First, it is an extended 5 point harness seat for children 20 to 65 pounds that features an easy to install system with a lock off buckle for easy secure installation. Second, it works as a high back booster for children 30 pounds to 100 pounds, and finally as a backless booster for children 40 pounds to 100 pounds. The Nautilus Convertible Car Seat has a steel reinforced frame for durability, and has a 3-position recline for proper installation and comfort. The convertible car seat offers easy access storage and cup holders for your child¿s enjoyment. Nautilus transforms into three modes to go the distance.





8 ความคิดเห็น:

convertible-car seat กล่าวว่า...

By Misstico (Bayside, NY)
So I did a LOT of reseach before buying this, read multiple message boards, then to the store to look at them, etc. This replaced a britax that was passed down to DD #2 for my rather large 4 yo girl(40lbs, 40inches)I want to keep her harnessed for as long as I can. I finally decided to go for it b/c of
1)price (though it really wasn't an object) but I am a big fan of bang for your buck,
2)sturdiness, i was never a fan of graco until i bought this seat. It's got a nice weight, sturdy frame.
3)comfort, memory foam! DD loves it, she sleeps very comfortably in it without slumping over like she used to.
4)size, not gigantic like the regent but large it enough to have a big kid sit in it
I was concerned about its looks but it's much better looking in person.
Finally, who can beat amazon's price!
I highly recommend it, I think it will last my DD until she's prob 7-8 yo (My average sized 8yo nephew fits!)

convertible-car seat กล่าวว่า...

By leighann "leighann1001" (Alpharetta, GA United States)
I bought this seat two weeks ago for my six-year-old and we both love it. She's pretty close to 40 pounds and was about to outgrow her current seat. I'd like her harnessed a little longer in one of our vehicles that has "backseat issues". I was thrilled when this seat came out. I really like Graco products and since this was more of a want than a need, I couldn't justify $300 for some of the other higher-weight-harnessing seats.
Putting it together was a little weird. It was difficult to pop the arm rests in. It's supposed to make a click, but it was a very quiet sound. They must be in right, though, because she puts her weight on them getting in and out and they haven't wiggled.
The strap adjuster took some time to get used to. It has a shield over the release so a child can't loosen the straps. But this also means you can't see it, so you have to feel around for it.
The cupholder is great. It actually holds a real bottle of water rather than just a sippy cup. Big kids use water bottles!
I've installed it in my Camry with the lap/shoulder seatbelt and it went in like a dream. It will eventually be in the Jeep Cherokee. Although I haven't tried it in there, I don't anticipate any problems.
The headrest sticks when you raise and lower it, but it should loosen up and that won't need to be done all that often, anyway.
Be sure to pay attention to the specifics. Children must be one year old and weigh 20 pounds (both, not either/or) to use this seat and it's forward-facing only. Even though you can use it at 20 pounds, I'd recommend leaving your child rear-facing until 30-35 pounds (depending on the seat) in a convertible seat. Not only will your child be much safer, you'll get more use out of the Nautilus. Since the Nautilus expires after six years, if you get it for your one-year-old it'll expire when he's seven and you'll still need another booster. If you get it when he's two or three, it'll expire when he's eight or nine and can go straight into a seatbelt.

convertible-car seat กล่าวว่า...

By Sprite Marie (North Dakota)
I too am wondering why the price is so expensive on here, compared to Walmart (where we bought ours). The only thing I can think of is that this carseat is so high in demand, and sold out at many places, that they are selling it from a company with a really high price. I would definately wait until the price goes down to get this seat. That said, this carseat is absolutely the best one yet. I origally wanted to buy one for my three year old nephew (who I care for) because his seat was getting outdated. Instead, I ended up buying two of these, one for him and one for his 5 year old sister. She was already in a plain booster seat, but I decided to buy this so she can be in a harness longer. Now, she should fit with the harness until she is at least 7, which is a whole lot safer. She actually doesn't mind being back in a carseat, because this seat is so cool, with it's cup holder and two "secret treasure holders." I also love the buckle (which I can open with one hand) compared to my nephew's old system. It is also easier for my neice to buckle the harness then to buckle herself into her booster seat using the car seat belt. So much faster! Another bonus, this carseat is also safe for one year olds on up. I do home daycare and occasionally have different kids using the seats. This carseat has straps that are the absolute easiest to adjust. It litterally takes seconds. I origally thought the price of $150 was high (and that was when I was planning on buying just one!), but it truly is the last carseat you will need to buy. It is a fantasic carseat and soo worth the price. There are probably more expensive carseats that aren't as nice. And for the added piece of mind of having them in a harness longer, priceless.

convertible-car seat กล่าวว่า...

Great Carseat Overall
I love this carseat hands down. I've had it for a little over three years with no problems. It's very easy and secure in all types of cars. It's east to move from car to car. It adjusts easily to your childs height and even if they have a bulky coat on it takes less than 30 seconds to adjust. LATCH makes it very sturdy and tight in my cars. I would reccommend this carseat to anyone. Well worth your money even though it is reasonably priced.
By: Melissa
3/19/2008

convertible-car seat กล่าวว่า...

Unregistered
I need help figuring out which car seat to get my 3 year old dd. I looked at walmart and found great reviews on the graco nautilus car seat, but am still not sure what to get. I don't have alot of money to keep buying different car seats as she grows, so this one makes sense. I was wondering if anyone had used this carseat for awhile and still like it. And have tried to take the back off and use it in different ways? Thanks for your help!

convertible-car seat กล่าวว่า...

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Kansas
Posts: 171
The Nautilus is a great seat if it will fit your child and fit in your car. I have one and love it. I haven't tried it with anything but the harness, and won't need to for a long time. Some things I like about it are the fact that I can keep my son harnessed to 65 pounds; It has high harness slots; the harness adjuster is really easy to use. So far, I only have two complaints, and they aren't all that bad. One is that it is heavy. I mean really heavy!! You don't want to be moving it around a lot. Second, the crotch buckle seems closer to the back than I would like. My son in 4 and 32-33 pounds and is already on the outer position.

convertible-car seat กล่าวว่า...

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 745
We've had our Nautilus since the middle of January and we really, really like it. We've only used the harness so far, and at age 3 it should still be quite a while before your dd uses it as a booster, too. It's the best seat on the market for a forward facing child IMO. Your dd should be able to use this seat until it expires and then might need an inexpensive low-back booster depending on how she fits in the seatbelt at age 9.
__________________

convertible-car seat กล่าวว่า...

the nautilus has GREAT features!!

there is ONLY one problem i have found is that it is narrow. if your child is at all broad in shoulders this seat may not be "it". the inside measurement of GN is 9.5inches. just take that into consideration.