วันอาทิตย์ที่ 6 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2551

Cosco Alpha Omega Elite 3-in-1 Car Seat


Product Details
Amazon Sales Rank: #96 in Baby Product
Brand: Cosco
Dimensions: 20.00" h x 22.50" w x 25.50" l, 20.00 pounds
Features
LATCH compatible
5-point harness
3-position front recline adjusts with 1 hand
Fold up armrests
Harness and headrest adjust together to never need rethreading

Customer Reviews
  • Wonderful carseat for the money We purchased this 2 1/2 years ago for our daughter. With our second child on the way I will be purchasing another. Easy to install in all vehicles (and it has logged many of multi-state trip miles). Most of all our daughter can see around it, unlike the Eddie Bauer car seats that have huge wings on the sides not allowing the child to see around them.
  • Pretty good car seat This car seat is easy to use, and my baby likes it. The only thing I am not happy is the delivering company, GPS. The delivering guy didn't send the baggage on the scheduled time and left a wrong second-delivery message. I wasted a whole day waiting for the delivery. Besides, the baggage box is damaged, but luckily the car seat is still good.......
  • Excellent Choice Bought this for a grandchild and thought I'd have trouble installing it but managed just fine. It is luxurious looking and very soft and comfortable for the child. Saw almost the same one at the mall for double the price. We're very pleased

See more>> http://astore.amazon.com/convertible-carseat-20

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: